02 February 2011

"See the sunlight through the pine,
taste the warm of winter wine.
Dream of softly falling snow,
Winter's gold, Aspenglow."

Each and every Winter this song comes to mind. My sister loved John Denver and because of her I paid more attention to his songs. This one is a favorite of mine ~ and I know I speak of this particular song each winter season, but humor me. Here's a link to a YouTube video. It's a beautiful song. Heartfelt, and brings such peace to a season, that to me, is a time for warmth, coziness, quiet, and incredible beauty ~ even in the sight of barren trees and shrubs. I truly hope you are taking the time to see the beauty in His creation for us.


It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; you made both summer and winter.
~ Psalm 74:17


No comments: